Located in the Southern part of the Cote D’Azur – just 1h15 from Paris by plane and 1h20 from Marseille or Nice -, Hyères and the Golden Isles offer an exceptional natural and patrimonial heritage for your meetings to take a whole new dimension.
Welcome to Hyères and the Golden Isles
Besides being home to the National Park of Port-Cros, a biodiversity reserve, and the Archipelago les Iles d’Or (three golden isles: Porquerolles, Port-Cros and Le Levant) Hyères looks over 2400 years of history. The city invites its visitors to walk in the footsteps of those who shaped its history and architecture: Olbia, a greek commercial outpost on the shores of the Mediterranean ; the colourful labyrinth of streets of the medieval town dominated by the ruins of the castle ; rich facades, “Remarkable Gardens”, palaces and grand hotels from the 19th century. Last but not least, the Villa Noailles, that attracted the artistic avant-garde to town in the 20th century, is now an art center. The city of the 7000 palm trees covers a vast territory known for the variety of landscapes and exceptional untouched coastline- alternating sandy beaches, cliffs and coves. Hyères and the Golden Isles offer a multitude of activities to ensure you don’t run out of variety.
5 good reasons to organize your next event in Hyères and the Golden Isles
- A unique location in the extreme south of Provence,
- An incomparable untouched nature and 300 days of sunshine per year.
- A wide range of activities to fully live your desires: paddle, kayaking, snorkeling, diving, canoe, hiking, jet-ski, mountain bike…
- A genuine cote d’Azur’s art de vivre, from wineries and gastronomy to nightlife, suitable for all budgets and event types
- equipment: Auditorium of 620 seats, sub-committee rooms, exhibition areas, restaurants and catering areas and incredible places for exceptional evenings …
Only one hour away from Paris by plane, Hyères welcomes you. Our dedicated team is specialised in organising tailor-maid conferences, seminars, business meetings and events … and is at your disposal for any request or quotation.
Located in the heart of the city, the Forum of the “Casino des Palmiers” offers you:
- A 600-Seat auditorium
- A modular multipurpose room of 1570 Sqm which can accommodate up to 1120 people in catering
- 4 subcommittee room around 100 Sqm
- A 40 Sqm secretariat room
- A 380 Sqm lounge restaurant (approximately 180 people)
- A 250 Sqmexhibition hall
- A 127 Sqm art gallery
- A 96 Sqm secretariat/office
- 2 reception hall (First one = 150 m² and the other one = 40 m²)
- 50 stands of 3 Sqm
2*: 376 rooms
3*: 173 rooms
4*: 134 rooms
Holiday residence: 1943 rooms
Daily connections, Paris Orly Airport Toulon Hyères (based in Hyères). Flying time: 1:25 hour.
Other destinations: Brest and Brussels (throughout the year). Ajaccio and Bastia (during summer), London STN and City, Oslo, Rotterdam, Tunis (seasonal lines)
Daily connections, Paris, Hyères by High-speed train: 3:45 hours
Correspondence between Paris and Toulon, and transfer services by coach between the train station of Toulon and the cities of the region.