Creativity, art de vivre, environment and innovation are the very driving forces behind the success of our economy, that export high tech products and concepts throughout the globe.
Organizing an event in our region, you may rely on an international ecosystem rich in experts, high level scientists, dynamic companies, and clusters.
- 3rd economic region of France (demography and wealth)
- 10 competitiveness clusters and structured enterprise networks:
- 4 « French Tech » ecosystems
- 300 public research laboratories
- 4 regional universities and the largest European campus in Aix Marseille
- structuring and ambitious projects: world program ITER, Euro-Méditerranée, Eco-Vallée in the Plaine du Var
- large research and experiment facilities: INRA, IFREMER, Cancer Center
- Sophia-Antipolis: the largest European scientific and technologic park.
Finally, to boost the regional economy, create growth and enhance the attractiveness of the territory, the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region has structured its development in the framework of 8 operations of regional interest.